Terms & Conditions
1. By becoming a member of this service (the "Service"), you become a subscriber and agree to be bound by this Agreement (the "Agreement"). This Agreement is subject to change at any time. You acknowledge and agree as a subscriber to review these terms and conditions periodically to be aware of any changes or modifications. Your continued subscription constitutes your acknowledgement of any changes or modifications to this Agreement and you agree to abide and be bound by the modified Agreement.
2. Subscription fees will be incurred by the subscriber. The subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the current billing terms.
3. Unless and until this Agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, subscriber hereby authorizes the "Service" to charge subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. Subscriber hereby further authorizes the "Service" to charge subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all purchases of products, services, and entertainment provided by LongBucks Subscription may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform billing of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Service; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a User ID or password. Until LongBucks is notified, via e-mail, of a breach in security, the subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service. Upon request, LongBucks will provide subscriber with copies of billing records that support charges for use of the Service.
4. Payment for the appropriate services may be made by automatic credit card debit. Membership will automatically be renewed for the original term upon expiration, unless LongBucks is notified, via email, along with your User ID and Password, 48 hours prior to membership expiration. Three or Seven-Day Special Introductory Trial Membership shall renew at the normal one-month membership rate of Thirty-Nine dollars and Ninety-Five cents. Three or Seven-Day Special Introductory Trial Memberships do not grant the member access to the full selection of content or full range of benefits of the Service. Trial Memberships receive access to a limited amount of content and service. Upon renewal to the full one-month membership, or upon request of the subscriber via "Membership Upgrade" links provided in the password protected area of the Service, membership will be upgraded to access to the full selection of content and full range of benefits of service.
5. Subscription to the Service may be terminated at any time and without cause by either LongBucks or the subscriber upon notification to the other via e-mail. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of Service.
6. Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Service is through a combination of a User ID and a password. Each subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. Remember your password! For security reasons, LongBucks will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
7. Any liability of LongBucks, including, without limitation: any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft, destruction, alteration, or unauthorized access of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the subscriber to LongBucks for the preceding 12 months. Some states/provinces do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages; therefore, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
8. SNo warranty is made by LongBucks regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Service, and LongBucks hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including, without limitation: any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services, and; any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
9. Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material displayed on the Service is copyrighted by LongBucks and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of LongBucks, unless otherwise clearly stated in this Agreement.
We are here to help!
Thank you for visiting our online support site. We have tried to make it convenient and easy to use. You will find answers to any questions regarding membership on our sites, billing companies, access problems, cancellation of membership, technical problems, content issues, etc. If you can't find the information you need or just want to send us your feedback, please contact us!
Our goal is to make your membership as easy and pleasurable as possible, your satisfaction is our top priority and we try to do our best to deliver the best customer service!